Ginger Banana Green Smoothie #drink #smoothie #banana #easy #party

Ginger Banana Green Smoothie #drink #smoothie #banana #easy #party

Possibly you didn't understand I was out for the count this end of the week. Be that as it may, in the event that you did, I have a generally excellent reason: I was off having probably the greatest end of the week ever.

I totally unplugged (except for a couple of email registration) and had a magnificent end of the week getting a charge out of this warmish climate! Furthermore, it was BLISS. Complete and all out ecstasy.

Imprint and I invested some energy in his old neighborhood with his folks and companions, and afterward we watched his old family home recordings, which were cute and great. We likewise ate every one of the things like gluten free macintosh and cheddar and veggie lover messy joes.

And afterward the following day… we went skiing! In 50 degree climate! It was my first time skiing, and I need to state it was astounding. It's such a rush to float along so rapidly on your skis. I had some major issues when it came to getting up subsequent to tumbling down (which was path simpler than I'd want to concede), however I had a total and absolute impact. Additionally, the day was finished with brew and vegetarian flame broiled cheddar. I mean hi. Greatest weekend ever.

Ginger Banana Green Smoothie #drink #smoothie #banana #easy #party

Also try our recipe : Hot Chocolate #drink #chocolate #easy #smoothie #summer

Ingredients :

  • 1 large banana, peeled, chopped into 5 chunks, and frozen overnight
  • 2 small handfuls spinach
  • 1/2 - 1 tsp. ground ginger*
  • 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
  • 1/2+ cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
  • 9 ice cubes (or less if desired)
  • 1 Tbsp. Bob's Red Mill Chia Seeds
  • for topping: granola (I used this recipe)

Directions :

  1. Add banana, spinach, ginger, cinnamon, almond milk, and ice cubes to a high-powered blender. Blend, scraping down the sides and adding more almond milk if needed, until smooth. Mix in the chia seeds by hand. Pour into 1-2 cups and top with granola if desired.
Source : bit.ly/2Q8CPoz


Post a Comment

0 Comments