HOW TO MAKE A LONDON FOG DRINK #drink #cocktail #sangria #recipes #easy

HOW TO MAKE A LONDON FOG DRINK #drink #cocktail #sangria #recipes #easy

Have you at any point thought about how to make a London Fog Drink? It's a definitive tea latte formula with a trace of sweetness and increase in caffeine. Ideal for cold winter mornings or evening shots in the arm!

Folks, I'm formally getting old. I simply opened up my inbox to discover an email advising me that my multi year secondary school get-together is coming up. WHAT? How has it been a long time since I moved on from secondary school? I mean I have zero enthusiasm for going back in time or remembering my secondary school days, however it truly doesn't feel like 10 years have passed.

From numerous points of view I feel like an alternate individual (fortunately!), however I can simply place myself operating at a profit oxford shoes of my multi year old self swaggering around Toronto like I possess the spot. I'm as yet uncertain about why nobody educated me that wearing 3 tanks beat over one another or overplucking your eyebrows was NOT cool.

Be that as it may, for the entirety of the progressions that have unfurled since my secondary school days, one thing has continued as before, The London Fog.

HOW TO MAKE A LONDON FOG DRINK #drink #cocktail #sangria #recipes #easy

INGREDIENTS

  • 1 Earl Grey tea bag
  • 1/2 cup hot water
  • 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or other milk of choice)
  • 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1–2 tsp raw honey, maple syrup or sweetener of choice

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Steep your tea bag in the hot water for 3-5 mins (depending on strength preference)
  2. Mix together almond milk and vanilla extract and steam or froth depending on what tools you have.*
  3. Stir sweetener in with steeped tea and top with frothed milk.
  4. Enjoy hot!
Source : bit.ly/2McOQa8

Post a Comment

0 Comments