CROCKPOT POTATO SOUP RECIPE #appetizers #snacks #creamcheese #wontons #lunch

CROCKPOT POTATO SOUP RECIPE #appetizers #snacks #creamcheese #wontons #lunch

 This Crockpot Potato Soup Recipe is anything but difficult to make and significantly simpler to eat! It is a definitive in comfort nourishment. Stacked with bacon, cheddar, and potatoes, your family will adore this stacked heated potato soup formula.

I have been pondering bliss and euphoria. I've been contemplating what explicitly brings me euphoria, and how I can have a greater amount of that in my life. Significantly more than that, I've been considering happiness that doesn't appear to have surprises. For instance, sure, a major chocolate bar brings me prompt happiness, however in the wake of eating it I kind of feel like a protuberance on a log. I think about what I'm discussing is enduring satisfaction as opposed to a quick high.

Nourishment is truly something that presents to me a great deal of delight. Indeed, I am to some degree looking at eating great nourishment. Be that as it may, I surmise I've been pondering it in an a lot greater picture way. Preparing nourishment for individuals I love is something that has been passed down to me from my grandma and my own mom (strikingly my father's mother gave it to her little girl in law, my mother). I stop by it sincerely. There is a ton of delight for me in making delectable nourishment that others appreciate. This satisfaction has gotten greater by making my own plans. There is such a flash of satisfaction for me when I concoct a formula, taste it just because, and am overwhelmed with how delectable it is.

CROCKPOT POTATO SOUP RECIPE #appetizers #snacks #creamcheese #wontons #lunch

Also try our recipe : Mashed Potato Casserole with Crispy Chicken #dinner #casserole #potato #easy #family
Ingredients :

  • 1 1/2 pounds russet potatoes peeled and diced
  • 1 onion diced
  • 4 cups chicken stock see note
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
  • 4 slices thick cut bacon diced
  • 1/3 cup all purpose flour
  • 1/2 cup heavy cream
  • 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (plus more for serving)
  • sour cream (optional for serving)
  • green onions (optional for serving)

Instructions :

  1. In a large slow cooker combine the potatoes, onion, chicken stock, salt and pepper.
  2. Cook on high for 3 hours or low for 6 hours.
  3. When there is only 15 minutes left of cooking time, remove 2 cups of the cooking liquid from the crock pot.
  4. In a small stock pot over medium heat, cook the bacon. Once it is crispy, whisk in the flour.
  5. Very slowly stir in the cooking liquid from the crock pot.  Once it is completely added, stir in the heavy cream, and the cheese. Stir until the cheese is fully melted.
  6. Mash the potatoes in the crock pot using a potato masher or an immersion blender. Stir in the mixture from the stock pot.  Serve and enjoy!
Source : bit.ly/2R0heyX


Post a Comment

0 Comments