REFRESHING HOMEMADE MANGO LEMONADE #drink #lemonade #mango #homemade #recipes

REFRESHING HOMEMADE MANGO LEMONADE #drink #lemonade #mango #homemade #recipes

Reviving Mango Lemonade! Make this flavorful and astounding beverage to hydrate this late spring. Arranged utilizing mango mash, lively lemon, and nectar.

On the off chance that it is your preferred natural product, at that point I am certain you should be adoring everything about the lord of organic products. Correct?

I am just enamored with the mango season. At whatever point I need to pick flavors for dessert or solidified yogurt or drink I generally go for the mango enhanced one, if accessible. Also, I love mango to the degree that I wound up working in the mango preparing industry a couple of years back. Simply joking. Notwithstanding, the facts demonstrate that I worked in the Food Industry (as a Food Process Engineer) that procedures mangoes also.

We should return to our formula before I start jumping into mango handling methods which I am certain you won't be keen on. What's more, for me, it's a ceaseless theme (ask Tushar!).

REFRESHING HOMEMADE MANGO LEMONADE #drink #lemonade #mango #homemade #recipes

Also try our recipe : CINNAMON SORE THROAT TEA #milktea #drink #chocolate #recipes #yummy

Ingredients :

  • 1 cup lemon juice (from 5-6 medium lemons)
  • 1 cup mango pulp (homemade or store bought)
  • 1/2 cup honey (or sugar syrup)
  • 5 cup chilled water
  • 2 tbsp fresh mint leaves
  • ice for serving
  • 1 lemon sliced (optional for garnishing)

Instructions :

  1. In a large glass pitcher or glass jar combine lemon juice, mango pulp, and honey. Mix well until the honey dissolves.
  2. Then add chilled water, fresh mint leaves, and refrigerate.
  3. Add few ice cubes in a serving jar. Pour chilled lemonade and garnish with a lemon slice and serve.
Source : bit.ly/2NRPUAY


Post a Comment

0 Comments