Blackberry Margaritas #drink #margaritas #cocktail #lemonade #summer

Blackberry Margaritas #drink #margaritas #cocktail #lemonade #summer

Blackberry Margaritas – flavorful and simple formula for natively constructed margaritas utilizing new blackberries!

A weekend ago I went over Nicole's Blackberry Margaritas on Pinterest and couldn't quit contemplating them, in spite of the way that it was 9 am.

I don't care for blackberries.

In any case, whatever, I required those margaritas throughout my life. So I stacked all the children up (in light of the fact that the spouse was in the field = why I required margaritas at 9 am) and went to the store for blackberries.

I didn't meander around HEB, gathering tests and searching for new items. What's more, you realize that is one of my preferred side interests. I was burning through no time.

These were all that I'd sought after and then some. So delightful, so beautiful! I as of now need to make them once more!

Blackberry Margaritas #drink #margaritas #cocktail #lemonade #summer

Also try our recipe : AMARETTO SUNRISE #drink #freshdrink #cocktail #summer #smoothie

Ingredients :

For the blackberry puree:

  • 6 ounces blackberries
  • 1 tablespoon water

For the margaritas:

  • the blackberry puree
  • 8 ounces lime juice
  • 8 ounces simple syrup
  • 4 ounces orange liqueur such as triple sec
  • 6 ounces tequila
  • ice
  • salt to rim the glasses
  • lime wedges and blackberries for garnish

Instructions :

  1. To make the puree, blend the blackberries and water in a blender until smooth. Strain through a fine mesh strainer to remove seeds.
  2. To make the margaritas, combine the puree, lime juice, simple syrup, orange liqueur, and tequila in a pitcher.
  3. To rim the glasses, run a lime wedge around the rim of each glass and dip in salt. Add ice to each glass and pour margaritas over. Garnish with blackberries and limes.
Source : bit.ly/2Ixm9T1


Post a Comment

0 Comments