GARLIC BROCCOLI SIDE DISH RECIPE LOW CARB KETO #vegetarian #lowcarb #broccoli #easy #healthyrecipes

GARLIC BROCCOLI SIDE DISH RECIPE LOW CARB KETO #vegetarian #lowcarb #broccoli #easy #healthyrecipes

This Garlic Broccoli Side Dish Recipe may not look like a lot however it is the best broccoli you will ever eat. I could genuinely eat pounds of this stuff. It is one of my most loved keto side dishes.

I guarantee you this Garlic Broccoli Side Dish Recipe isn't only any old broccoli. Each nibble is overflowing with season. My Aunt Kathy is known for her high heels, gold lipstick, and spectacular cooking. I love when she has occasions since she goes full scale and each dish on her table is heavenly. She is an astonishing woman. In our family, she is popular for this broccoli. I'm certain you will discover why when you attempt it.

I make an entire 3-pound sack of broccoli florets from Costco and when I include the lemon garlic dressing the broccoli begins to vanish. I get a couple of pieces, my better half comes into the kitchen and snatches a couple of additional, and afterward every child who strolls through the kitchen. It's stunning if there is a better than average sum left when we really plunk down for supper.

GARLIC BROCCOLI SIDE DISH RECIPE LOW CARB KETO #vegetarian #lowcarb #broccoli #easy #healthyrecipes

Also try our recipe : RAW VEGAN TACOS #vegan #tacos #vegetarian #easy #recipes

Ingredients :

  • 3 lbs broccoli florets
  • 1/2 cup olive oil good quality
  • 1/4 cup lemon juice fresh, not bottled
  • 1 tsp garlic powder
  • 1 tsp salt

Instructions :

  1. Steam broccoli until tender.  Drain. 
  2. Meanwhile combine olive oil, lemon juice, garlic powder, and salt in a small blender. Blend until creamy. 
  3. Pour the lemon garlic dressing over the broccoli and toss gently. Season with additional salt as needed.
Source : bit.ly/2WOgY7s


Post a Comment

0 Comments