Gluten-Free Cinnamon Apple Fries #healthydiet #cinnamon #glutenfree #apple #fries

Gluten-Free Cinnamon Apple Fries  #healthydiet #cinnamon #glutenfree #apple #fries

My family has been to Lego Land in Florida a few times. We are extremely honored that they have self-teach days that gives self-teach families a marvelous rebate on tickets. My children love legos and Lego Land is one of their preferred spots to visit.

One of my preferred things about Lego Land is their apple fries. It's their lone devoted without gluten nourishment seller at the recreation center. My entire family adores their apple fries, so I realized that I needed to duplicate their formula.

My family eats a great deal of apples and we generally have them in the kitchen. So when I need to make my children a unique treat, I break out my vegetable chopper and make sans gluten apple fries. Any sort of apples makes extraordinary apple fries. Lego Land makes them with granny smith apples, however I as a rule purchase affair apples.

Gluten-Free Cinnamon Apple Fries  #healthydiet #cinnamon #glutenfree #apple #fries

Read more our recipe : One-Pan Balsamic Chicken Veggie Bake #veggie #diet #healthy #paleo #keto

Ingredients :

  • 4 apples peeled and sliced
  • 1 tablespoon lemon juice
  • 1 cup cornstarch
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1 cup sugar
  • 1 teaspoon cinnamon
  • 3 cups vegetable oil I like peanut oil for frying
  • whip cream/ caramel sauce

Instructions :

  1. Peel and slice apples. I use a vegetable chopper.
  2. In a large bowl toss the apples with lemon juice.
  3. Heat oil in a large pan over high. 
  4. Add cornstarch and salt to a large plastic storage bag.
  5. Add apple slices to the bag, seal bag, and turnover/ shake to coat apple slices.
  6. Fry apple slices until golden brown. This only takes a few minutes, so make sure you watch your apples. 
  7. Remove the fried apples from the pan and place on a paper towel lined plate before adding to the cinnamon and sugar mixture. 
  8. In a large bowl combine cinnamon and sugar.
  9. Toss apples in the cinnamon and sugar mixture.
  10. Serve with whipped cream/caramel sauce for dipping. (Or both!)
  11. Enjoy!
Source :  bit.ly/2QYCZhx


Post a Comment

0 Comments