ALMOND MILK CHAI LATTE #drink #cocktail #latte #almond #vanilla

ALMOND MILK CHAI LATTE #drink #cocktail #latte #almond #vanilla

This is a supported discussion composed by me for the benefit of So Delicious Dairy Free. The sentiments and content are on the whole mine.

Skirt the café and make a velvety and scrumptious sans dairy Almond Milk Chai Latte in your very own kitchen that lone takes minutes to make! This latte is so great you won't trust it's sans dairy!

I pondered for quite a long time why I was feeling so jumpy and a few days my mind felt like it was going at an incredible rate. I felt my mind hopping starting with one thing then onto the next. After self-diagnosing myself that caffeine was the guilty party of my butterflies I surrendered it without any weaning period. Presently I appreciate a couple of cups of decaf daily and no more nerves! I'm a great deal more engaged and I feel so much better.

Chai lattes have consistently been a most loved of mine. From the flavor to the smell it was constantly one that I've delighted in and one that I've every now and again would arrange at my nearby café.

ALMOND MILK CHAI LATTE #drink #cocktail #latte #almond #vanilla

Also try our recipe : NON ALCOHOLIC APPLE CIDER MIMOSA #drink #mimosa #apple #sangria #cocktail

Ingredients :

  • 2 cups So Delicious Dairy Free Organic Almondmilk unsweetened or vanilla
  • 2 tbsp raw honey
  • 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
  • 1/2 tsp ground ginger
  • 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
  • 1/4 tsp ground cardamom
  • 1/4 tsp ground cloves
  • 1 cinnamon stick
  • 2 black tea bags

Instructions :

  1. In a small saucepan add almond milk, honey, cinnamon, ginger, vanilla, cardamom, cloves and cinnamon.
  2. Heat over medium heat stirring occasionally until liquid comes to a low boil.
  3. Remove from heat and add tea bags.
  4. Let tea steep for 2-3 minutes.
  5. Remove tea bags and ladle hot tea into mugs and enjoy warm.
Source : bit.ly/2PbpJXv


Post a Comment

0 Comments