CARAMEL BUTTERCREAM #cakes #dessert #pumpkin #cupcakes #brownies

CARAMEL BUTTERCREAM #cakes #dessert #pumpkin #cupcakes #brownies

Simple to make delightful caramel buttercream in only a couple of moments. Ideal for fixing cupcakes, layer cakes or unique festival cakes.

Upbeat New Year! Welcome to my first formula post of 2017 (in spite of the fact that I shared Josh's vehicles and lorries birthday cake in my exhibition a couple of days back).

Wherever I look so far this year I'm seeing overly sound plans for each one of those individuals who've made goals to eat somewhat better this year (counting me, in spite of the fact that you wouldn't know it from this!). I'm arranging a little defiance on here and sharing my caramel buttercream formula on the grounds that…

CARAMEL BUTTERCREAM #cakes #dessert #pumpkin #cupcakes #brownies

Also try our recipe : PUMPKIN LUSH BARS #desserts #cakes #pumpkin #bars #pie

INGREDIENTS

  • Metric - US Cups/Ounces
  • 150 g butter - soft at room temperature
  • 150 g icing sugar
  • 150 g caramel sauce - you can use ready made or make your own using my recipe – you’ll need 1 batch.

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Cut the butter (150g) into cubes and then beat it (by hand or with an electric mixer on a low speed) until soft.
  2. Beat in the icing sugar (150g) (I do this a tablespoon at a time to avoid it flying everywhere and covering my kitchen).
  3. Once the butter and icing sugar are fully combined, beat in the caramel sauce (150g).
Source : bit.ly/3eTW53o


Post a Comment

0 Comments