PEANUT BUTTER CUP COFFEE CREAMER #drink #coffee #peanut #hotdrink #chocolate

PEANUT BUTTER CUP COFFEE CREAMER #drink #coffee #peanut #hotdrink #chocolate

This Homemade Peanut Butter Cup Coffee Creamer will liven up your morning espresso! Since what is superior to espresso, chocolate and nutty spread?

Ahhhhh, you all. I did this. It is sooo liberal. I weaned myself off of espresso half and half a couple of years prior and began to make my own enhanced syrups, similar to THIS triple vanilla syrup, THIS lavender one and THIS Autumn Spice one. And afterward I as of late observed a promotion for Peanut Butter Cup Creamer. What!?! My eyes broadened and I pondered internally "I should have it!". Be that as it may, at that point I thought "However I don't utilize half and half any longer 😭" AND THEN I figured "For what reason don't I attempt to make a few?". Bingo.

Revelation: This post contains offshoot joins, which implies that on the off chance that you buy the things I prescribe through the connections I give, I get a little commission at no additional expense to you. For more information, if you don't mind see my divulgence approach. A debt of gratitude is in order for supporting Fox and Briar!

I thought making this nutty spread cup half and half would be simple. I slashed up a couple of nutty spread cups, tossed them in some cream and thought I was a great idea to go. The flavor was there when I tasted it all alone, yet got lost once it was in the espresso. So I needed to attempt a couple of things before I was content with the flavor. Since nutty spread and chocolate are my preferred flavor combo EVER, I needed to take care of business. In the event that that implied purchasing a huge number of nutty spread cups (and eating half of them) that was the penance I was eager to make. The pleasure is all mine.

PEANUT BUTTER CUP COFFEE CREAMER #drink #coffee #peanut #hotdrink #chocolate

Also try our recipe : BAHAMA MAMA #drink #cocktail #sangria #lemonade #summer
 
Ingredients :

  • 8 Peanut Butter Cup Candies regular sized, roughly chopped.
  • 1 cup half and Half
  • 2 tablespoons peanut butter

Instructions :

  1. In a sauce pan over low heat, whisk together the half and half, peanut butter cups and peanut butter until melted.
  2. Allow to cool slightly, pour into a blender and carefully blend until smooth.
  3. Store in a sealed container in the fridge.
  4. When ready to use, pour desired amount into coffee and enjoy!
Source : bit.ly/39ACNfF


Post a Comment

0 Comments