Easy Keto Chocolate Frosty #healthy #recipe #glutenfree #paleo #keto

Easy Keto Chocolate Frosty #healthy #recipe

The main thing I truly miss on this Keto venture is a decent sweet, chilly treat. Particularly frozen yogurt! In the event that it didn't make me feel debilitated, I'd have frozen yogurt for breakfast, lunch and supper. I would put an enormous spoonful of it in my morning espresso. I REALLY like dessert.

Shockingly, frozen yogurt is stacked with sugar. All things considered, more often than not. At that point I unearthed something astonishing…

THIS low carb chilly formula from Hip2Keto. I was somewhat distrustful at first (when you see the fixings, you'll recognize what I mean), however it far outperformed my desires! It was so great, I might possibly have eaten every one of the 3 servings.

In the event that you are on a low carb diet, this will most likely be your new most loved sweet. It's not just simple, it's essentially paradise.

Easy Keto Chocolate Frosty #healthy #recipe

Also try our recipe : SLOW COOKER CREAMY SOUTHWEST CHICKEN (PALEO, WHOLE30) #paleo #healthy #chicken #cooker #recipes

INGREDIENTS:

  • 1 cup heavy whipping cream
  • 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
  • 1 tbsp almond butter
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • 5 drops liquid stevia (or sweetener of your choice)

INSTRUCTIONS:

  1. In a medium size bowl, use a hand mixer to beat the heavy cream for a few minutes.
  2. Add the rest of the ingredients, and blend again until the mixture becomes the consistency of a thick whipped cream or frosting.
  3. Place in the freezer for about 30 minutes or until it’s the consistency you like. Enjoy!
Source : bit.ly/2K8xPxF


Post a Comment

0 Comments