Gluten-Free Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins #diet #dessert #paleo #banana #easy

Gluten-Free Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins #diet #dessert #paleo #banana #easy

About a month prior, the snow was descending and I was in the temperament for a touch of preparing. I truly didn't have a great deal of fixings close by yet I happened to have some overripe bananas that I expected to freeze for smoothies, however then I let them get only excessively ready for that.

So with the fixings I had, I prepared a bunch of these Gluten-Free Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins. Be that as it may, the first occasion when I made them, I didn't have chocolate chips close by so they were made without. They were totally heavenly without, obviously, my significant other consistently enjoys the expansion of chocolate chips so whenever I made them I hurled in two or three bunches. So don't hesitate to make them with or without.

I truly put forth a valiant effort to share genuine nourishment plans that are straightforward yet heavenly. Plans that don't require a ton of fixings, are made with fixings that I can discover even at my community neighborhood market and plans that even the busiest of occupied have the opportunity to make.

Gluten-Free Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins #diet #dessert #paleo #banana #easy

Also try our recipe : Chicken Pot Pie Soup #healthy #diet #soup #easy #chicken

INGREDIENTS

  • 1½ cups gluten-free flour (may sub all-purpose flour of choice)
  • ½ cup organic brown sugar (may sub coconut sugar)
  • 1 tsp. baking soda
  • ½ tsp. salt
  • 3 medium ripe bananas (bananas with speckled black spots work best)
  • 2 eggs** (see egg-free sub below) 
  • ¼ cup oil (avocado oil or olive)
  • 1 tsp. vanilla extract (such as Simply Organic) 
  • 1/2 cup chocolate chips plus extra for sprinkling on topping

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. In a bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking soda and salt. In a second bowl, mash the bananas. Add the eggs, oil and vanilla; mix well.
  2. Stir banana egg mixture into the dry ingredients just until moistened.
  3. Fold in chocolate chips.
  4. Fill greased or paper-lined muffin wells half full. A silicone muffin pan also works great.
  5. Top each muffin with a few extra chocolate chips.
  6. Bake at 375°F for 17-21 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
  7. Allow to cool for 5-10 minutes, then remove muffins from pan to a wire rack to cool completely.
Source : bit.ly/2tYfj4R


Post a Comment

0 Comments