5-Ingredient Bacon & Broccoli Egg Cups #broccoli #bacot #diet #healthy #recipes

5-Ingredient Bacon & Broccoli Egg Cups #broccoli #bacot #diet #healthy #recipes

I like to find a good pace my exercise in before the remainder of the world has even lethargically opened an eyeball. I like to drink my espresso watching the sun come up and before my little girl has woken up. I even find a workable pace on certain mornings to complete work before my significant other hits the shower.

In any case, all things considered… even I appreciate a speedy make-ahead breakfast.

What's more, these 5-Ingredient Bacon and Broccoli Egg Cups are what my family and I are at present cherishing on.

Snappy to put together on a tired Sunday early evening time during your supper prep or the night prior to an incredibly frenzied day, these little cups of adoration and yum are the ideal thing to wake up to! Stacked with protein, sound fat and veggies, they will keep you feeling full and invigorated until lunch!

5-Ingredient Bacon & Broccoli Egg Cups #broccoli #bacot #diet #healthy #recipes

Also try our recipe : Banana Split Breakfast Bar #healthydiet #breakfast #banana #paleo #diet

INGREDIENTS:

  • 12 ounces bacon, chopped*
  • 1/2 cup diced yellow onion
  • 3 cups chopped broccoli florrets 
  • 12 large eggs
  • black pepper, to taste

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Preheat your oven to 375℉ and line a 12-hole muffin tin with silicone liners (silicone liners work best to prevent sticking).
  2. Place a large skillet over medium-high heat. Once hot, add chopped bacon and sauté for 5-7 minutes.
  3. Carefully drain off the bacon grease if desired (I left it in. It adds great flavor!)
  4. Add onions to the pan with the bacon and sauté for about 3-4 minutes or until onions are translucent.  
  5. Finally, add the chopped broccoli to the pan. Cook for 3-4 more minutes and remove pan from heat. Allow mixture to cool for a few minutes.
Source : bit.ly/38re1i8


Post a Comment

0 Comments