STRAWBERRY BANANA SMOOTHIE #drink #smoothie #summer #banana #recipes

STRAWBERRY BANANA SMOOTHIE #drink #smoothie #summer #banana #recipes

The BEST strawberry banana smoothie formula ever! It's simple (prepared in under 5 minutes), solid, and made with yogurt so it's brimming with protein! It's the ideal tidbit or breakfast!

Is there some other smoothie season more great than a Strawberry Banana Smoothie?!

I'd need to state no chance Jose. The entirety of my recollections of walking around the shopping center in my tween-adolescent years included shopping with a velvety Strawberry Banana Smoothie in one hand and my satchel in the other. It resembled I couldn't in any way, shape or form purchase that Bath and Bodyworks lip analgesic on the off chance that I wasn't all the while tasting on a sweet fruity treat!

All things considered, I can just envision what those shopping center smoothie places put in their manifestations (read: sugar), so I set out to make a sound Strawberry Banana Smoothie that preferences similarly as great (or might I venture to state better) than those smoothies I knew and cherished as a child… and let me reveal to you I completely practiced that objective!

STRAWBERRY BANANA SMOOTHIE #drink #smoothie #summer #banana #recipes

Also try our recipe : WATERMELON LAYER DRINK #layer #party #watermelon #healthydrink #sangria

Ingredients :

  • 1 cup milk*
  • ½ cup yogurt** (5 oz Greek yogurt)
  • 2-4 TBS honey (optional)
  • ½ tsp vanilla extract
  • 1 whole banana frozen
  • 2 cups strawberries fresh or frozen

Instructions :

  1. Place the ingredients in the order listed in the container of a Vitamix (or another high-powered blender).
  2. Blend starting on low speed and increasing to high for 30-60 seconds or until the mixture is smooth and homogenous.
  3. Pour into cups and serve immediately!
Source : bit.ly/37UM3uh


Post a Comment

0 Comments