EARL GREY TEA LATTE #drink #tea #cocktail #latte #vanilla

EARL GREY TEA LATTE  #drink #tea #cocktail #latte #vanilla

Despite the fact that I typically love winter, this (nearly) destined to be over season was unquestionably not my companion. The temperatures dropped an abundant excess for my preferences and we scarcely observe any sun beams for a considerable length of time. This sort of climate sort of gets me down and next to working, I needed to fill my time with things I truly love. Furthermore, parts and heaps of hot beverages … just to ensure I would endure this winter in one piece.

I had this sack of Whittard Chelsea – Earl Gray Tea that a portion of our companions brought to us from London some time back, that sat on one of our racks in the kitchen. It just stayed there unopened. Why? Since I truly adored its bundle :) I realize it sounds insane, yet it's valid! It had a lovely vintage-ish box that looked too beautiful to possibly be opened and a silver plated injecter that I completely venerated!

In all honesty, everything that has 'latte' in it sort of interests me…

What's more, when I found that you can likewise add lavender to this Earl Gray Tea Latte (London Fog), presently great blend, I realized I needed to open my container as quickly as time permits!

What's more, indeed, lavender is the mystery fixing I'm adding to this stunning latte! :) One that will likewise add a French curve to the entire idea and will make it much increasingly fragrant and exquisite.

EARL GREY TEA LATTE  #drink #tea #cocktail #latte #vanilla

Also try our recipe : Coffee Turmeric Smoothie #drink #coffee #hotchocolate #smoothie #summer

Ingredients :

  • 1 cup strong Earl Grey tea:
  • 1 cup water
  • 1-2 teaspoon Earl Grey loose leaf tea OR 1-2 Earl Grey tea bags
  • 1/2 teaspoon dried lavenderr (the secret ingredient)
  • 1/2 teaspoon brown sugar (or other sweetener)
  • 1/3 cup warm milk of choice
  • 1/4 tablespoon vanilla extract
  • blender with super powers

Instructions :

  1. Bring the water to boil and add the Earl Grey tea and the lavender. Add the sugar and let steep for 5-10 minutes.
  2. Strain the tea leaves and the lavender.
  3. Pour the tea, the warm milk and the vanilla into your blender and blend on high speed (a few seconds->a minute, depending on your blender's super powers) until you get a creamy and foamy mixture.
  4. Pour it in your favorite cup and enjoy it warm, on a regular basis 
Source : bit.ly/2ZVe69D


Post a Comment

0 Comments