SLOW COOKER APPLESAUCE #apple #sauce #dinner #cooker #vegetarian

SLOW COOKER APPLESAUCE #apple #sauce #dinner #cooker #vegetarian

Sound Slow Cooker Applesauce, this simple formula requires no stripping of apples so it is ideal for little apples.

I have two delightful apple trees in my yard. One gets perfect enormous apples like McIntosh apples, the other extremely little estimated apples. So what is one to do with each one of those little apples? I despise seeing anything go to squander, yet it is way also tedious to strip these little apples. You could can them, yet I'm not a major enthusiast of canned apples. So I figured I would take a stab at something genuine straightforward like making fruit purée in the moderate cooker. Extraordinary strategy for making natural natively constructed Baby nourishment!

This was so natural!! Everything I did was wash the apples, hack in pieces to expel seeds and center, place in the moderate cooker, include a touch of water and cook for 4-5 hours on low. When they were cooked delicate, I pounded them down a piece with a potato masher.

At that point utilizing the convenient cone and pestle my Mom gave, I pounded all the cooked apples through and viola, new, natural fruit purée! The sifter isolated the skins from the apples, leaving staggering smooth fruit purée.

SLOW COOKER APPLESAUCE #apple #sauce #dinner #cooker #vegetarian

Also try our recipe : Chili Cheese Dog Casserole #dinner #casserole #chili #cheese #yummy

Ingredients :

  • 20-30 small ripe apples
  • 1/2 cup water
  • 2 tsp cinnamon optional

Instructions :

  1. Wash apples, chop into pieces to remove seeds and core. Place into slow cooker.
  2. Add 1/2 cup water.
  3. Cook on low for 4-5 hours, stirring after a couple of hours.
  4. Mash down with potato masher, then strain through cone and pestle strainer.
  5. Place into freezer bags and freeze. Refrigerate in jars if using within 4-5 days.
Source : bit.ly/2sK1syM

Post a Comment

0 Comments