EASY VEGAN CHOCOLATE OREO CAKE #desserts #cakes #oreo #chocolate #recipes

EASY VEGAN CHOCOLATE OREO CAKE #desserts #cakes #oreo #chocolate #recipes

The darling oreo treat captures everyone's attention in this stunning vegetarian chocolate cake! This sans oil cake is ideal for birthday events and exceptional events!

Well hi, everybody! I trust all of you are doin' well. I referenced in the post for my Vegan Cranberry Flax Muffins that I would doing a formula for my birthday cake and well.. here it is!

This past Thursday denoted my 26th birthday celebration! I have authoritatively lived for 25 years. I would completely need to state that this last year has been truly outstanding! 25 will go down as a time of learning and development inside myself. Victory! Cake is unquestionably all together.

For my past birthday celebrations, my mother or S.O. would arrange a cake from a bread shop and it would be all pretty and taste flavorful, yet stomach throbs were certainly to be had. A year ago they requested me a vegetarian cake from a strength bread kitchen here in YYC, yet it missed the mark regarding my desires, without a doubt.

EASY VEGAN CHOCOLATE OREO CAKE #desserts #cakes #oreo #chocolate #recipes

Also try our recipe : OATMEAL LEMON CREME BARS #desserts #cakes #bars #lemon #oatmeal

Ingredients  :

Chocolate Cake:
  • Dry Ingredients:
  • 3 cups all-purpose flour
  • 1 cup cocoa powder
  • 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
  • 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
  • 3/4 tsp salt

Wet Ingredients:

  • 3 cups dairy free milk, unsweetened
  • 2 1/4 cups sugar
  • 1 cup applesauce, unsweetened
  • 1 tbs apple cider vinegar
  • 1 tbs vanilla extract

Oreo Buttercream:

  • 1 1/2 cup vegan butter, solid
  • 6-8 cups powdered sugar
  • 8 tbs dairy free milk
  • 1.5 tsp vanilla extract
  • 27 oreos, crushed (1 entire standard package)
  • Optional: More crushed oreos for in between layers and for topping

Instructions :

Chocolate Cake:

  1. Preheat oven to 350 °F
  2. Grease and/or line a 3 8-inch cake pans (I line mine with a circle of parchment paper then grease with cooking spray)
  3. In a large bowl, combine flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda, and salt
  4. In another large bowl, combine dairy free milk, sugar, applesauce, apple cider vinegar, and vanilla extract, stirring until fully mixed
  5. Add dry ingredients to wet mixture, stirring gently until just combined. Be careful not to over mix (the batter will be a little lumpy, that's okay!)
  6. Evenly distribute batter between your 3 prepped cake pans
  7. Bake in preheated oven for 25-35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the middle of the cakes comes out clean
  8. Let cool in pans, then remove and allow to fully cool on a wire cooling rack
Source : bit.ly/2Z8Rnr5


Post a Comment

0 Comments