Cinnamon Bun Cookies #cookies #diet #snack #recipes #dessert

Cinnamon Bun Cookies #cookies #diet #snack #recipes #dessert

I'm nearly humiliated to concede this, yet this is the first occasion when I've at any point made a pinwheel treat. Truly, I don't know I've ever even eaten one preceding! In any case, each time I see an image of one on the web or in one of my cookbooks, I simply think "oooh, how lovely!" And even in the wake of understanding plans and strategies (and indeed, I even watched a couple YouTube recordings before endeavoring), I had this thought they should be so confused to make. Probably not. In the event that you can turn out batter, you can make a pinwheel treat.

This treat grabbed my attention the first occasion when I paged through this cookbook, so I hailed it with a post-it and it's been in the back of my psyche from that point onward. In any case, on the off chance that you take a gander at my cookbook rack, you'll see a great deal of little banners standing out of the pages. Such a significant number of treats, so brief period… *sigh*

Lamentably, this is one more formula where the image in the book and the guidelines don't exactly jive. As indicated by the formula, the batter is to be turned out to roughly 12″ square. Mine was entirely near that, possibly somewhat bigger, and you can see I just got a couple of spirals in the completed treat.

Cinnamon Bun Cookies #cookies #diet #snack #recipes #dessert

Also try our recipe : SWEET POTATO & KALE CHILI #diet #potato #healthyrecipes #food #easy

INGREDIENTS

  • 1 cup unsalted butter at room temperature
  • 1/3 cup granulated sugar
  • 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1-1/2 teaspoons grated orange zest
  • 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
  • 1 large egg
  • 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour

FOR THE CINNAMON SMEAR

  • 5 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons unsalted butter, softened
  • 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
  • 1-1/2 teaspoons light corn syrup
  • 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
  • 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract

Instructions :

  1. In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat the butter, sugars, salt, zest, and vanilla together on medium speed until light and fluffy, about 3 or 4 minutes. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and add the egg, beating well to incorporate.
  2. Turn the mixer down to low and add the flour, mixing until just barely combined.
  3. On a sheet of wax or parchment paper (whatever your preference), roll the dough out to approximately 12" square (or more if you want to get more spirals – see my comment above). When it comes time to roll into a log, the paper makes it easier to lift the edge and handle the dough.
Source : bit.ly/2BP5WW0


Post a Comment

0 Comments