CREAMY WHOLE30 BACON GARLIC SPAGHETTI SQUASH #healthydiet #whole30 #paleo #easy #salad

CREAMY WHOLE30 BACON GARLIC SPAGHETTI SQUASH #healthydiet #whole30 #paleo #easy #salad

Simple whole30 rich bacon garlic spaghetti squash prepare. Paleo, solid, and simple to make! Prepare to dive into some genuine delightful and solid eats!!

Okay, I will accomplish something I have never done. In this way, hold on for me as I uncover ALL THE BEHIND THE SCEENS. Trust me, there's a reason I haven't done this previously… it ain't lovely.

Since moving back in my folks house (until I get solid enough to depend on my body to walk when I state walk and think when I state think), it has been an innovative experience to attempt to make vaporous splendid nourishment photographs in a 12′ kitchen with dull darker log dividers and counters and ground surface from the 80's.

So moving onnnnn. Who needs a few? Would you be able to accept that this rich bacon garlic spaghetti squash prepare is whole30 consistent??? That is to say, sign me up for a lifetime of that diet child!

This formula is unbelievably simple to make and fulfills that hankering for something rich and smooth (just without the rich cream 😉 ).

CREAMY WHOLE30 BACON GARLIC SPAGHETTI SQUASH #healthydiet #whole30 #paleo #easy #salad

Also try our recipe : Chocolate Coconut Almond Chia Pudding #diet #pudding #coconut #almond #glutenfree

INGREDIENTS

  • 3-4 cups cooked spaghetti squash see notes on how to cook
  • 8 pieces cooked bacon chopped in pieces or bacon bits
  • 1 1/2 cups steamed broccoli

Sauce

  • 1 cup full fat coconut milk be sure to use full fat canned coconut milk (otherwise, it won't be thick and creamy). I use Thai Kitchen brand.
  • 1 medium egg
  • 1 teaspoon sea salt or to taste
  • 1 teaspoon garlic powder
  • fresh ground pepper to taste

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. In a saucepan whisk together all the ingredients for the cream sauce.
  2. Heat the sauce on the stove over medium heat. Continue whisking the sauce while it cooks for about 5-8 minutes until it thickens.
  3. In a casserole dish, add the steamed broccoli and bacon to the cooked spaghetti squash. Then pour the cream sauce over the casserole. Heat in the oven on 400F until warm or save for later.
Source : bit.ly/2H8wCoa


Post a Comment

0 Comments