Pineapple Vodka Limeade #sangria #cocktail #vodka #smoothie #pineapple

Pineapple Vodka Limeade #sangria #cocktail #vodka #smoothie #pineapple

Pineapple Vodka Limeade formula to appreciate this week! It's simple, invigorating, and ideal for summer.

One of the manners in which I like to get imaginative in the kitchen is concocting new mixed drinks. When I'm needing to take a stab at something new, I'll head to the store with my trusty sidekick, David. At that point, I continue to remain in the alcohol path, eyes wide open, while I settle on my decisions.

In any case, it's a hard decision. Have you seen every one of the kinds of vodka on the supermarket racks? As far back as attempting Pinnacle® Whipped Vodka (which I'm a major fanatic of), I've been anxious to attempt a portion of their different flavors. I check my eyes over all the leafy foods assortments: Coconut, Citrus, Tropical Punch, Country Fair Cotton, Marshmallow… that is just a couple of them! There are more than 40 unique flavors.

Fortunately they are reasonable. I can pick one, I can pick two. Possibly another. I'll skip new beverage thoughts off of David, directly there in the passageway. Back at home, he's constantly glad to test my most recent made mixed drinks.

Pineapple Vodka Limeade #sangria #cocktail #vodka #smoothie #pineapple

Also try our recipe : EARL GREY TEA LATTE #drink #tea #cocktail #latte #vanilla

Ingredients :

  • 1 part Pinnacle® Pineapple Vodka
  • 2 parts limeade
  • 3–4 Fresh Pineapple Chunks
  • 2 leaves mint 
  • leaves Optional garnish: additional mint and lime slices

Instructions :

  1. Muddle mint leaves and pineapple in a shaker. Shake with vodka, limeade, and ice. Pour into glass. Garnish with a lime slices and additional mint, if desired.
Source : bit.ly/2NX5eyT


Post a Comment

0 Comments