Caprese Salad with Pesto Dressing #diet #paleo #whole30 #lowcarb #healthy

Caprese Salad with Pesto Dressing #diet #paleo #whole30 #lowcarb #healthy

This is one of my most revered goodies. Crisp, fulfilling, filling and fantastically basic! 

Pesto is one of the standard fixings/sauces I really like, which reliably induces me and servings of mixed greens don't get along. I've been considering doing this for a long time really and shockingly, I have pesto and avocado in my cooler! 

This is the ideal summer plate of mixed greens. There's something so enabling about a caprese serving of mixed greens when it's hot out. I will make at whatever point I'm offered out to serving of mixed greens duty at family supper! So Fresh!

Caprese Salad with Pesto Dressing #diet #paleo #whole30 #lowcarb #healthy


INGREDIENTS
  • 1 bag Mixed salad
  • 2 handfuls Cherry tomatoes
  • 2 handfuls Mozzarella
  • 1 Avocado
  • 2tbsp Pesto (ideally home made, but the fresh stuff from the fresh pasta aisle will do!)
  • 4tsbp Olive oil
  • Juice of 1 lemon
  • Salt + Pepper
INSTRUCTIONS
  1. Chop your avocado and sprinkle on top of your salad.
  2. Follow with halved cherry toms.
  3. Toss your balls over the top.
  4. Pop your pesto, olive oil, lemon juice, a pinch of salt + pepper into a jar.
  5. Close, and shake!
  6. You’re going to be left with the most delicious, fragrant green dressing.
  7. Open the top and breathe it in.
  8. Mindblowing!
  9. Drizzle over your creations…

Post a Comment

0 Comments