BANANA BLUEBERRY FRITTERS #banana #blueberry #easy #desserts #recipes

BANANA BLUEBERRY FRITTERS #banana #blueberry #easy #desserts #recipes

Regardless of this having been a prominent post on my blog, with numerous positive remarks, I have additionally had some negative input. Numerous individuals felt the flour to banana proportion wasn't right.

I think it truly relies upon the size of the bananas to how a lot of flour you need. By and by, I discover 1/4 cup of flour functions admirably however I have expanded this to 1/4 - 1/2 cup following the criticism from perusers.

I'd prescribe attempting a 1/4 cup first and including more flour if necessary.

I utilized plain flour in the first formula yet have refreshed it to buckwheat flour. I have begun utilizing this flour significantly more in my cooking and truly like it.

Buckwheat flour is sans gluten and I get such a significant number of solicitations for without gluten plans. It is a procured taste so don't hesitate to utilize plain flour.

BANANA BLUEBERRY FRITTERS #banana #blueberry #easy #desserts #recipes

Also try our recipe : My Favorite Gingerbread Cookies #cookies #healthydiet #desserts #paleo #party

INGREDIENTS

  • 2 ripe bananas
  • 1/4 - 1/2 cup buckwheat flour (or plain flour) *See note 1
  • 1/4 cup blueberries
  • pinch of cinnamon (optional)
  • 1 tsp coconut oil for frying *See note 2

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Mash bananas and then stir in the flour and cinnamon.
  2. Add the blueberries and stir through.
  3. Heat a non stick frying pan on high and add the coconut oil.
  4. Reduce to a medium heat and spoon 1 tbsp of batter into frying pan per fritter. 
  5. Fry fritters until brown on both sides
  6. Remove fritters and allow to cool a little before serving.
Source : bit.ly/2PJxpQU


Post a Comment

0 Comments