CHOCOLATE MARTINIS #chocolate #martinis #drink #party #cocktail

CHOCOLATE MARTINIS #chocolate #martinis #drink #party #cocktail

Ideal for young lady's night, these Chocolate Martinis make certain to hand a night over into a fun time for all the chocolate sweethearts!

Is it true that you are a chocolate darling? I am and I'm glad to tell you it! I'll give you access on somewhat mystery… I don't generally eat my chocolate – some of the time I drink it. Like in Hot Chocolate, Chocolate milkshakes and once in a while as these Chocolate Martini's! That is correct people, this genteel to party! What's more, by party, I mean wearing my comfortable stretch jeans and larger than usual tee-shirt while watching R appraised motion pictures on Netflix after my child heads to sleep.

The best piece of being a blogger is that I got the chance to appreciate this Chocolate Martini at 2 toward the evening when I was finished capturing it! BTW – my mom drank the other one

CHOCOLATE MARTINIS #chocolate #martinis #drink #party #cocktail

Also try our recipe : BLACK CHERRY BOURBON COLA SMASH #drink #cherry #black #party #cocktail


INGREDIENTS

  • 1 1/2 ounces Godiva Chocolate Liqueur
  • 1 1/2 ounces Creme de Cacao
  • 1/2 ounce Vodka
  • 2 1/2 ounce half-and-half
  • Chocolate Chips, crushed and melted

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Place your martini glass into the fridge to chill for 30 minutes.
  2. Finely chop ¼ cup of chocolate chips and place them on to a large paper plate. Melt ¼ cup of chocolate chips and put them into a baggie.
  3. Swirl the inside of the martini glass with the melted chocolate. Add some melted chocolate around the rim of the glass and dip it in the crushed chocolate. If you aren't using the glasses right away, store them in the fridge.
  4. Place a few ice cubes into a shaker. Add all ingredients, shake and pour into the prepared glasses.
Source : bit.ly/2OhXCFp


Post a Comment

0 Comments