CHERRY LIMEADE MOSCOW MULES #drink #sangria #cocktail #smoothie #recipes

CHERRY LIMEADE MOSCOW MULES #drink #sangria #cocktail #smoothie #recipes

Moscow Mules are my preferred mixed drink. Fortunate for me, they're encountering a resurgence in notoriety, and are gracing the menus of fashionable person mixed drink bars and chain cafés alike!

I've aced making these Cherry Limeade Moscow Mules at home, because of my flawless sister-in-law, who got me copper mugs for Christmas.

Presently, you don't need to serve these in copper mugs. Be that as it may, I swear, the mixed drink is raised when you do! It keeps the mixed drink so cold, and just causes it to appear to be progressively official and happy, you know? I have additionally observed these served in standard mixed drink glasses or even martini glasses.

To me, the lime in a great Moscow Mule is an ideal friend for cherry. I grew up drinking gigantic measured Cherry Limeades at Sonic Drive-In after school. We'd sit in the drive in and request our second lunch for the afternoon, and enormous beverages! Gracious, I miss having the option to eat like a young person!

CHERRY LIMEADE MOSCOW MULES #drink #sangria #cocktail #smoothie #recipes

Also try our recipe : EASY GRINCH PUNCH RECIPE #healthyrecipes #drink #punch #sangria #cocktail

INGREDIENTS

  • 8 oz of ginger beer. I used Stoli brand, but I also like Gosling’s.*
  • Juice of 1 lime
  • 2 tsp juice from maraschino cherries jar
  • 1 shot/jigger of vodka**
  • Ice

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. *Combine ingredients in copper mug or low ball glass. Garnish with lime wedges and cherries.
Source : bit.ly/2OqX7uD


Post a Comment

0 Comments