BAKERY STYLE CHOCOLATE CHIP MUFFINS #desserts #muffins #chocolate #easy #cakes

BAKERY STYLE CHOCOLATE CHIP MUFFINS #desserts #muffins #chocolate #easy #cakes

A fresh, high as can be overhang, brimming with chocolate chips, delicate and rich within – an ideal method to begin your morning!

I love getting a charge out of a decent biscuit with a pleasant, warm mug of espresso, particularly since the fall climate is setting in. My preferred piece of a biscuit is the overhang, that is the reason I love bread shop style biscuits.

Severing that enormous, firm overhang and taking that first chomp is paradise to me. At the point when I was a child, I would just eat the highest points of my biscuits and it used to make my mom insane on the grounds that she however it was so inefficient. However, the base just couldn't come close to the top.

This helps me to remember that Seinfeld scene, thinking back to the 90's the place Elaine had the possibility of a store simply selling biscuit tops. I realize I completely dated myself with the last reference, yet I trust some of you hear what I'm saying or else I'm simply going to feel old and nerdy.

BAKERY STYLE CHOCOLATE CHIP MUFFINS #desserts #muffins #chocolate #easy #cakes

Also try our recipe : THE BEST WHIPPED CREAM FROSTING #desserts #cream #brownies #pumpkin #easy

Ingredients :

  • 2 & ½ cups (308g) all-purpose flour
  • 1 tbsp (13g) baking powder
  • 1 tsp (5g) baking soda
  • ½ tsp (2.5g) salt
  • ½ cup (114g) unsalted butter, melted and cooled
  • 1 cup (200g) granulated sugar
  • 2 large eggs
  • 1 cup (250ml) buttermilk (see notes for substitutions*)
  • 1 tbsp (15ml) vanilla extract
  • 1 & ½ cups (275g) semi-sweet chocolate chips

Instructions :

  1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Spray a 12 cup muffin tray with non-stick cooking spray or line with paper liners.
  2. In a large bowl, toss together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and chocolate chips. Set aside.
  3. In a medium bowl, whisk together the melted butter, sugar, eggs, milk and vanilla. Slowly add to the dry ingredients. Gently fold together until JUST combined.
  4. Divide the batter into the 12 muffin cups and bake at 425°F for 5 minutes. Then reduce the oven temperature to 375°F and continue to bake for another 12-15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Do not overbake or the muffins will be dry. Let cool for about 5-10 minutes and enjoy warm.
Source : bit.ly/2rJeHiv


Post a Comment

0 Comments