Chocolate Almond Clusters #diet #chocolate #recipes #paleo #kategonic

Chocolate Almond Clusters #diet #chocolate #recipes #paleo #kategonic

These Keto Chocolate Almond Clusters consolidate stunning chocolate, with almonds and ocean salt to give one astounding keto benevolent chocolate treat.

Chocolate is a soft spot for me, I have cherished stunning and great chocolate for whatever length of time that I can recall. One thing I love to appreciate is Hershey's bar with almonds. Goodness my are they acceptable! Buuuuutttt they are so not keto cordial. I needed to concoct something chocolate and keto inviting that would give me what I was needing at whatever point the hankering would hit me. Welcome on these astonishing Keto Chocolate Almond Clusters!

Despite the fact that I realize how to make chocolate bars, I needed the attention to be on the almonds since that is a more beneficial alternative. It is additionally a lot of lower in carbs with out losing the flavor when there is more almonds then chocolate. This Keto Chocolate Almond Clusters formula is one of my preferred simple and low carb chocolate sweets. Indeed I consider chocolate bars pastries, they are my top choice!

Chocolate Almond Clusters #diet #chocolate #recipes #paleo #kategonic

Also try our recipe : Keto Cookie Dough Dip #healthydiet #cookie #keto #dip #dessert

Ingredients :

  • 8 ounces Lily's chocolate
  • 2  cups dry roasted whole almonds
  • Sea salt to taste

Instructions :

  1. Chop your chocolate into small pieces and place the chocolate in your microwave safe bowl.
  2. Microwave on high in 30-second intervals till the chocolate is fully melted, making sure to stir after every 30 seconds.
  3. Once the chocolate is fully melted toss the almond with the chocolate until they are completely coated in chocolate.
  4. Scoop the almond mixture out a tablespoon at a time onto a parchment lined sheet pan. Sprinkle the top of the clusters with the salt.
  5. Place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to cool set the chocolate.
  6. Store in an airtight container for up to three weeks.
Source : bit.ly/39dUaTl


Post a Comment

0 Comments