HOMEMADE CHOCOLATE HOBNOBS #homemade #dessert #chocolate #recipes #cakes

HOMEMADE CHOCOLATE HOBNOBS #homemade #dessert #chocolate #recipes #cakes

Fraternizes used to be my indulgence alongside chocolate stomach related bread rolls. I could without much of a stretch eat a large portion of a pack at a time. When I began there was no halting until I felt wiped out!

I should concede that I haven't had a fraternize in years, however I despite everything recall precisely how delectable they taste! So crunchy and sweet. Since chocolate makes any treat taste better as I would like to think, it is anything but an unexpected that I like chocolate fraternizes much more. They're perilously addictive!

I went over an image of a fraternize while perusing on Instagram and it hit me that I've never attempted to reproduce them. Why has it taken me this long to understand this?! I simply needed to give them a go. I needed to make them two or multiple times and play around with the fixings and amounts before I was content with the final product. I was determined to make a more beneficial fraternize that had the privilege crunchiness and sweetness!

This form of natively constructed chocolate fraternizes is a lot more advantageous and they're extremely simple to make. They just call for 6 fixings that are anything but difficult to get hold of all things considered grocery store.

HOMEMADE CHOCOLATE HOBNOBS #homemade #dessert #chocolate #recipes #cakes

Also try our recipe : BAKERY STYLE CHOCOLATE CHIP MUFFINS #desserts #muffins #chocolate #easy #cakes

Ingredients :

  • 1 cup (100g) oats – use gluten-free if allergic/intolerance
  • 1/4 cup (30g) oat flour – use gluten-free if allergic/intolerant
  • 1/2 cup (50g) ground almonds
  • 1/3 cup (80ml) coconut oil, melted
  • 1/3 cup (80ml) maple syrup or other liquid sweetener
  • 70g chocolate of choice – I used 70% dark chocolate

Instructions :

  1. Preheat your oven to 180C/160C fan/350F
  2. In a bowl, mix together that oats, oat flour, ground almonds and salt.
  3. Pour in the melted coconut oil and maple syrup.
  4. Scoop onto a baking sheet covered with parchment paper and shape into equal sized biscuits.
  5. Bake for 12-15 minutes. Leave to cool completely before adding the chocolate.
  6. Break up the chocolate into small pieces and place in a heat-proof bowl. Melt in the microwave or over a pan of simmering water (double boiler method).
  7. Flip the biscuits (so the bottom is facing up) and spread the chocolate on top. Leave to set.
  8. Enjoy!
Source : bit.ly/2UtPaER


Post a Comment

0 Comments