Maca Cacao Hot Chocolate #drink #maca #hotchocolate #smoothie #summer

Maca Cacao Hot Chocolate #drink #maca #hotchocolate #smoothie #summer

Superfood hot cocoa - a solid occasion treat. Normally improved with maple and loaded with comfortable flavor from cinnamon, cocao, and maca. Veggie lover.

Upbeat December! That feels so odd to state in light of the fact that in Texas it never really feels like December (and I'm satisfied with that), yet we woke up to a particularly crisp morning a few days ago. I went first floor, made my day by day super cold smoothie, and carried it to my work area. I stayed here shuddering, understanding that I'm doing this pre-winter early daytime thing all off-base.

From that point forward, I've been stirring up this invention for Jack and me – it's a more beneficial hot cocoa than the Swiss Miss from the days off of my youth. Rather than cocoa, I chose to utilize a combo of cacao powder and maca powder. Cacao is the most unadulterated type of chocolate and it's stuffed with cell reinforcements, fiber, and magnesium. Maca (powder from the Peruvian maca root) has a malty vanilla flavor, and it's useful for weakness, memory, and a huge number of other things.* It offers a little shot in the arm that is comparative yet not as outrageous as espresso. Ideal for a bit of morning support.

I don't really serve this with whipped cream for breakfast, yet in case you're causing this for dessert, to feel free to make it lovely with a spot coconut whip (formula underneath) and shaved chocolate.

Maca Cacao Hot Chocolate #drink #maca #hotchocolate #smoothie #summer

Also try our recipe : ICED VANILLA THAI COFFEE #vanilla #iced #coffee #drink #chocolate

Ingredients :

  • 2½ cups almond milk (I use Almond Breeze Original)
  • 2 tablespoons cacao powder (I use Nativas Naturals)
  • 1 tablespoon maca powder (I use Essential Living Foods)
  • 2 tablespoon maple syrup, or to taste
  • ½ teaspoon coconut oil
  • Pinch of cinnamon
  • Tiny pinch of sea salt
  • optional toppings:
  • Coconut whip** (see homemade instructions below)
  • Shaved dark chocolate

Instructions :

  1. In a blender, mix the almond milk, cacao powder, maca, maple syrup, coconut oil, cinnamon and salt. (You can also whisk this together by hand). Transfer to a medium saucepan and heat. Taste and adjust the sweetness if desired. If it's too thick, add a little bit more almond milk.
  2. Serve with coconut whip and shaved dark chocolate, both optional.
Source : bit.ly/2vE0Jko


Post a Comment

0 Comments