DAIRY-FREE SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP STUFFED SHELLS #vegan #vegetarian #cauliflower #easy #breakfast

DAIRY-FREE SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP STUFFED SHELLS #vegan #vegetarian #cauliflower #easy #breakfast

These vegetarian stuffed shells are loaded up with our preferred overly rich sans dairy spinach artichoke plunge. It's anything but difficult to make and unquestionably a group pleaser! Veggie lover.

A week ago, my better half educated me that vegetarian stuffed shells florentine is one of his preferred suppers and that he would loveee to have it for supper one night this week. He doesn't for the most part make sustenance demands so I was overly glad to hear him request something with spinach in it!

I wager you're thinking about how to make simple veggie lover stuffed shells without ricotta, dairy cheddar, or milk. Am I right? Travis cherishes my veggie lover spinach artichoke plunge since it's so rich, rich, and velvety, so I figured it would be the ideal filling for these stuffed large shells! It's practically similar to a vegetarian cashew ricotte yet far and away superior as I would see it! The first occasion when I made this vegetarian formula, I didn't tell my better half that I made the shells with no dairy and he couldn't differentiate. That reveals to me that this eggless stuffed shells formula will satisfy veggie lovers and non-vegetarians alike!

DAIRY-FREE SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP STUFFED SHELLS #vegan #vegetarian #cauliflower #easy #breakfast

Also try our recipe : SAUTÉED CINNAMON APPLES #healthydiet #vegan #breakfast #easy #cinnamon

Ingredients :

  • 16 oz jumbo shells 
  • vegan spinach artichoke dip (Find the recipe link below)
  • 12 oz jar your favorite marinara sauce
  • parsley to garnish (Optional)

Instructions :

  1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
  2. Prepare the vegan spinach artichoke dip. While you're making the dip, boil the shells. Drain the shells and set them aside to cool until you can handle them. 
  3. You can either spoon the filling into the shells or put the filling into a gallon Ziploc bag, cut the tip off, and pipe the filling into the shells.
  4. Put 3-4 Tbsp of marinara sauce in the bottom of a 9x11 oven-safe casserole dish and spread it evenly around. Place the stuffed shells into the casserole dish. Top with the remaining marinara sauce. Cover with parchment paper or foil and bake for 20-25 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Source : bit.ly/2JsxyEP


Post a Comment

0 Comments