Overnight Banana Split Oatmeal #diet #banana #overnight #paleo #glutenfree

Overnight Banana Split Oatmeal #diet #banana #overnight #paleo #glutenfree

As you may have just seen, breakfast is my preferred dinner of the day. That is to say, simply consider the entirety of the choices – hotcakes, oats, tofu scrambles, cinnamon rolls, crisp organic product, chia pudding… If you don't wake up energized for breakfast, you're passing up a great opportunity.

Unfortunately, gone are the days when I could find a good pace I needed, take as much time as is needed making breakfast, and plunk down to appreciate a matcha latte. No, not any longer. Presently I should be up and out of the entryway by 9 a.m. So when I have a container of medium-term banana split cereal prepared for me when I get up, I am one upbeat young lady.

I like making plans that you can really make, all things considered. I don't need my blog to resemble a scene of Chopped – you know, when they make a "dish" that is actually every fixing in the kitchen put together with an extravagant name slapped on it. Let's face it, nobody possesses energy for the entirety of that. We need plans to fuel us through our bustling days, that don't take long to get ready, however are as yet solid and (above all!) scrumptious.

That is the thing that I need to give you. Some of you are understudies like me, others are occupied mothers – regardless of what your identity is, I trust you can consolidate my simple plans into your life.

Overnight Banana Split Oatmeal #diet #banana #overnight #paleo #glutenfree

Also try our recipe : QUICK & EASY VEGAN BANANA MUFFINS #muffins #banana #diet #healthy #snack
 
INGREDIENTS

  • 1 cup Bob’s Red Mill Regular Rolled Oats (or certified gluten-free, if necessary)
  • 1 cup non-dairy milk
  • 2 tablespoons flax meal
  • 1 tablespoon maple syrup, or a few drops pure stevia extract
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
  • 2 bananas, sliced
  • 1 cup strawberries, chopped
  • 1/4 cup non-dairy chocolate chips

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. In a medium bowl, add oats, milk, flax meal, maple syrup, vanilla, and cinnamon. Stir to combine.
  2. Divide the oats evenly between two jars or bowls. Add 1 banana, 1/2 cup strawberries, and 2 tablespoons chocolate chips into each jar. Stir into the oats.
  3. Place in the fridge overnight. Enjoy in the morning!
Source : bit.ly/2wFjsMu


Post a Comment

0 Comments